What's new

Most search engines often do you visit / you like

nanang

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I like using Google, I think they are the most famous and most popular search engine in the world
Google may at some less famous countries, like in china search engine Baidu is the most frequently used

Is search engine you use most often?

Google is what I use, always have used and always will use.
They're all good if you disregard the fact that they can collect any information about you that they want, by lets say G-Mail and YouTube, and of course the search engine itself.
There is no "New World Order" but instead "Google World Order" Lol.

Google ofc.
All the other search engines irritates me as they always pop up with some **** program.
Everytime I buy some game there nearly always this thing asking if i want Jahoo -.-

I use google, I also use google chrome :D But yea I have always used google and always will. (If no new ones come out and top google :p)

I use Google, Never really use any other search engines apart from when I want to check my forums rankings :)

Azyru said:
I use google, I also use google chrome :D But yea I have always used google and always will. (If no new ones come out and top google :p)

This^

Google Chrome is by far the best and fastest browser in my opinion and it looks pretty.
I would use FireFox but it runs slower even though it has more customization options and scripting, it looks outdated and feel clumsy.
Same goes for other browsers really, they're outdated and clumsy.
In conclusion, google is a big part of our lives.

Tall Ace said:

Yes, and now they are getting into social networking with Google+, btw does any use +?

Azyru said:
Tall Ace said:

Yes, and now they are getting into social networking with Google+, btw does any use +?

Yes, I have G+ but I rarely go on it, it's confusing, I'd stick to facebook.

I mostly use google, sometimes yahoo.

I am also on google+ but got to learn it, though it looks like it's going to be a very good social network, midawy throu friendly and business thingy. What I don' t understand is why they kick off google+ while orkut still need to be extended, oh well, we ll see

wow ... everyone said Google is the best, it's true Google is a big part of our lives
I can find any thing with google, learning, shopping, looking for information, a map of the world :) and everything

I have a Google+ account, but rarely use it now still in beta and not yet a major release

about Google Chrome, sometimes I use this for browsing, I think it is lighter and faster than firefox, but I'm still a bit confused with some settings (network) in Google Chrome, it makes me so rarely use the Google Chrome

I see your opinion nanang but once you get used to Chrome it's the best choice for browsing, google is the future my friend! ;)
On another note, are you enjoying the forum so far?

yes I think that's right Google is the future, until now there is no search engine can match the speed and accuracy of the google search

Yes I enjoyed it, but I have a suggestion to add several categories :) I think it is still too few sub categories, sub category of SEO is not bad

nanang said:
wow ... everyone said Google is the best, it's true Google is a big part of our lives
I can find any thing with google, learning, shopping, looking for information, a map of the world :) and everything

I have a Google+ account, but rarely use it now still in beta and not yet a major release

about Google Chrome, sometimes I use this for browsing, I think it is lighter and faster than firefox, but I'm still a bit confused with some settings (network) in Google Chrome, it makes me so rarely use the Google Chrome

actually I didn't say it was best but the one I used most, little difference, but google is largely used here in france when I know bing or yahoo or yandex are mostly used in other countries

Media22 said:
actually I didn't say it was best but the one I used most, little difference, but google is largely used here in france when I know bing or yahoo or yandex are mostly used in other countries

yes, I have to say about it in post 1

nanang said:
I like using Google, I think they are the most famous and most popular search engine in the world
Google may at some less famous countries, like in china search engine Baidu is the most frequently used

Is search engine you use most often?

I apologize if it is wrong to say :(
I mean it is most of the countries in the world like Google, the country is not just China or France or Russia, but from all countries
indeed in some countries Google is not used, they prefer to use search engines made ??their own country

I use Google Chrome, and Google itself. It's very popular of course, and I'd just prefer it over any other search engine.

I use google i think it is the best search engine i also sometimes use yahoo search.

Google,. because im using google chrome so I just type it in the bar.

Google all the way. Bing is just terrible and Jeeves doesn't know anything

Yesterday I was using google, now use it too, and tomorrow surely use google as well,,

:heart: google :heart:

Google has a lot of programs that are helpful such as Google Translate, Google Maps and other :D

i always use google.. google is very user friendly with less image and easy to use with many features. i love it.

Back