fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Have anyone seen the Most wanted 2012 trailer, it is cool and awesome. Just like the old MW, but with new features, story, modes...

Job Interviews.

So I had two job interviews today with the local School District. I think both went well I know the second one did. The first one was harder to gauge the guy's feelings towards the interview. I am hoping I get one of the two. Both would be nice lol. I would turn down the first one though the second is much better.

Bex said:
That's great, Chris! Job interviews make me so nervous. Eeeek! Lol Let us know what happens. :)
Job interviews don't make me nervous it is when I talk to them on the phone I get nervous lol. The interview itself I go in am honest with them and I use present myself very well.

Frog said:
How long will you have to wait for an answer? I hope you get the one you want very soon :)
I should know about the first one by the end of the week. Possible both but the second one I may find out the beginning of next week.

Chris said:
So I had two job interviews today with the local School District. I think both went well I know the second one did.
Good to hear! What are the jobs you're trying to nail?

Well Custodian is really what I am qualified for I have experience in it. I need the job so I can start school and have a steady income. Plus the school district will help pay for my classes and may pay for it all if I sign on to be a teacher when I am done.

Thank You very much. Very busy got to get my drug test, fingerprints, and a few other things taken care of over the next few days.

Chris said:
Thank You very much. Very busy got to get my drug test, fingerprints, and a few other things taken care of over the next few days.

Easy stuff lol. Always the annoying part of the job though.

Raizen said:
Easy stuff lol. Always the annoying part of the job though.
Yeah I have to pay to have the drug test and fingerprints done lol. I am waiting on the HR department to call me so I can start the process.

I sit down to pee
and stand up to poo.......................................................................................................................................................at job interviews.

Back