Movies with subtitles

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Do you watch movies with subtitles or without that.. I do watch a movie with subtitles :D

I always try to watch a movie with subtitles. I can understand the script better.

I don't like subtitles, I feel they distract me while I'm trying to watch the movie :(

Very rarely, most of the films I watch are in English. I think I watched 10,000BC or something like that in the cinema with subtitles once, but I find I end up reading the subtitles constantly and missing what's going on in the picture.

I've never watched a film with subtitles. It would draw my eyes away from the good action.

Demon_skeith said:
I've never watched a film with subtitles. It would draw my eyes away from the good action.

You're right on; Sir Keith; so no for me at all either!

With or without them, it's fine with me, i don't read them much.

Nope i don't use it.. Will miss the action much :p

I have watched a couple with them yes, but its hard to follow them and watch the film at times, have to really concentrate. The last film i watched was a film called ''22 Bullets'' starring Jean Reno who did ''Leon'' thought that was a brilliant film..

I always tend to watch movies and shows with subtitles. I find that one of my ears have worse hearing than the other which doesn't help but I also can find it quite hard to understand regional accents and such so having subtitles on allows me to actually watch the film I find! Certainly better than what I used to do which was listen and hope I heard it right so that I could understand what was happening, haha.

Back