What's new

My Blog

focadima

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
So I put a blog together last week for my cookies, people kept asking me for examples and I had to send attached photos--

anyhow It is plain and SIMPLE--I plan on having my kids bling it up...

www.148cookiestreet.blogspot.com

Those are the most beautiful cookies I've ever seen!! You are so talented!!

VERY NICE! I have cookie pics in a photobucket album, but LOVE this idea instead :bliss:

Your cookies are beautiful!

cookie it is soooo easy to set up a simple one--but I tried to add a custom background and messed it up--so I am having my kids figure that out--I dont have time for it--LOL

Wow, your cookies are awesome!!!! You are very talented!!!

cookie it is soooo easy to set up a simple one--but I tried to add a custom background and messed it up--so I am having my kids figure that out--I dont have time for it--LOL

I may have to put it on my "to do" list. LOL

Although I hesitate to advertise for more orders. The word of mouth and local business I get is more than I can handle sometimes. :surrender:

Cookiemom was nice enough to have her sister include me on her cookie cutter run to a store in wisconsin!--So more cutters--yeah!!

and I got to have a Lucy encounter...crazy day that it was..

exactly cookie--I have done no advertising--but this is easier then sending them examples in email--

:bliss:

Glad it all worked out !

exactly cookie--I have done no advertising--but this is easier then sending them examples in email--

I email the photobucket album link.... so same idea, but the blog is prettier!

I may have to put it on my "to do" list. LOL

Although I hesitate to advertise for more orders. The word of mouth and local business I get is more than I can handle sometimes. :surrender:

Put Lucy to work! :giggles:

Cookiemom was nice enough to have her sister include me on her cookie cutter run to a store in wisconsin!--So more cutters--yeah!!

and I got to have a Lucy encounter...crazy day that it was..

Oh lucky you getting to meet Lucy! :hiphip:

Back