What's new

Newbie 2

chaw41

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi all!

Just joined, but I have been couponing for years. I am just trying to save $$ for our family and kids' college.

I miss "the way things were" before the TLC show and when Jewel used to calculate the cats to benefit the customer. :pout:

Looking forward to being a part of this community! It seems great so far! :)

Hi all!

Just joined, but I have been couponing for years. I am just trying to save $$ for our family and kids' college.

I miss "the way things were" before the TLC show and when Jewel used to calculate the cats to benefit the customer. :pout:

Looking forward to being a part of this community! It seems great so far! :)

Where did you hear that from?:tap:

:)

:welcome1::welcome1:

Welcome,
You won't be sorry, this is the best site. IMO

Maybe from Freyguy?

No, no! Are his/her referrals blacklisted? ;)

Thank you for all of the welcomes! I read another blog and saw this site mentioned. I wanted to join a forum that was more interactive. You all seem to have a lot of fun!

Also, I guess I should clarify about Jewel cats. I meant when they were calc'd on the pre-preferred pricing. Seemed to benefit the customer! I still need to get the hang of the buy 10 get $5.

No, no! Are his/her referrals blacklisted? ;)

Thank you for all of the welcomes! I read another blog and saw this site mentioned. I wanted to join a forum that was more interactive. You all seem to have a lot of fun!

Also, I guess I should clarify about Jewel cats. I meant when they were calc'd on the pre-preferred pricing. Seemed to benefit the customer! I still need to get the hang of the buy 10 get $5.

Which site?

Back