What's new

Newbie from IL, NW Burbs

SunshineMama

Senior Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
Thanks to EquallyYoked (and you all!), I'm on my way to saving lots of money! I'm a SAHM of 4 kids, my oldest is 11, and my youngest is 11 weeks! Needless to say, I looking for diaper deals all over again. I'm excited to see what the new year brings in savings!

:welcome1: glad you found us :keeper:

:hibaby:

Yeah, yeah. I know. Weird smilie to welcome someone, but I'm in a weird mood tonight.

Hey sunshine! Welcome to CW. You are gonna love this place... If you have a big broad sense of humor and thick skin! I am geogie, the blow job advocate for married folks. :bliss:

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll fit right in--nothing really phases me!
Yup, W diapers...heard they're the best, so I went and got a bunch, and thanks to you guys, got lots of jingle cash to go with it! Anyone know how to use tissue paper as butt wipes for babies?? Got lots of that too!

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think I'll fit right in--nothing really phases me!
Yup, W diapers...heard they're the best, so I went and got a bunch, and thanks to you guys, got lots of jingle cash to go with it! Anyone know how to use tissue paper as butt wipes for babies?? Got lots of that too!

I think you may have something there. It can't be much worse than that Marcel(sp) TP. :lol:

Back