What's new

Newbie here!!

M

macabapi

Hello everyone! I am a proud mom of 1, live in Elgin and started couponing about a year ago. BTW, I am crazy about coupon <3

I read about Couponers Wanted in a couponing blog. I am glad to be part of it now.

Hello! My name is Kristy and I'm new here. I live in Ohio and have been couponing for about a year now. I am not even sure how I came across this site! I know I was doing google searches, but unsure what I typed in!:lol:

Hello everyone! I am a proud mom of 1, live in Elgin and started couponing about a year ago. BTW, I am crazy about coupon <3

I read about Couponers Wanted in a couponing blog. I am glad to be part of it now.

Welcome!

Hello! My name is Kristy and I'm new here. I live in Ohio and have been couponing for about a year now. I am not even sure how I came across this site! I know I was doing google searches, but unsure what I typed in!:lol:

Welcome!

Curious what part of Ohio you are in. I grew up in Uniontown and Hartville, are you anywhere near there?

Welcome to all!!!! Glad you found us!

Could have been anything from vinegar to blow job to ****monkey. :lol:

Welcome.

lolcatsdotcomkzi5b2ktz93zav8f.jpg

Welcome ................. you found the best site ever.

Hello, Im a mother of 4 who has only been couponing for about a year.

Back