What's new

Night Cap Anyone?

Prox

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else enjoy a good night cap, and what are your favorites?

I personally am a big fan of a nice glass of scotch or a good burbon to relax before bed time.

usually a cup of green tea for me, no booze... I don't sleep well if I've had alcohol.

I usually have coffee at night, so I can stay up with my hubby. My hubby is a night owl and I'm not. 11:00 rolls around I'm ready for bed.

Only time I drink is on special occasions or when I'm on vacation and I know I'm not driving. I only drink a little not enough to get me drunk.

My favorite drinks are margaritas, tequila and corona beer with that twist of lime.

i drink tea or coffee at night but on the weekend, when i'm home, i sometimes enjoy a glass of wine or two in the evening before bed time.

Definitely Grand Marinier. In a nice, round bottomed brandy snifter.

Definitely Grand Marinier. In a nice, round bottomed brandy snifter.

:puke: I had way to much of that Monday, and now the thought of it makes me feel a little woozy. Although it is really good in a margarita.

It's actually pretty good in a number of drinks - I had a martini made with it (can't remember the name...) and it was darned good! Too much Grand Mariner can really do you in. It's the kind of distinctive stuff that just stays with you.

I don't drink much (mostly because I get goofy on half a wine cooler), but I do enjoy a glass of good wine or mead now and again.

Especially when I go digging through the garage and find a batch that I'd forgotten about making. JOY!

nite cap

:nuts:my nite cap is ice cream,i gave up drinking and all other stuff 12 years ago june 7th.and i know have 4 months without a cigarette

My night cap these days is a cup of Yogi relaxation tea. I know - I'm boring....

yes i had a problem logging on,had to use a old ba name,,i been here 2 weeks,nice place,,alot of cool stuff here

Usually I drink to have fun, (not one of those dirty teens who walk round the streets I'll have you know ;))

Usually it's a drink of smoothie or a hot chocolate.

Back