Peak Forum - General Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nintendo Wii U

Ravenfreak

Active Talker
PF Member
LV

Reaction score
Peak$
We all know how poor the Wii U sales were. It's the worst selling Nintendo console to date, and I think many people were confused with it's name. I worked in retail when the Wii U was brand new, and I remember hearing people talking about older customers coming in the store and getting confused on what the difference was between the Wii and Wii U were. XD Anyways I got a Wii U again about a year ago. I like it better than the original Wii, when it comes to the design of the console. I know most of the better Wii U titles have been ported to the Switch but I'm sure there are some decent titles that have yet to make it to Nintendo's newest console. I want to know, what did you think of the Wii U? Did you like this console and thought it had potential or did you not care for it? I thought it had potential, but I do prefer the Switch over it. If you have any game suggestions too I'd like to hear them!