What's new

Official Call of Duty Thread

Tall Ace

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Please post anything related to CoD in this thread, no not make several threads for this subject.
Don't worry! Your old posts can be merged into this thread by the board Administrator, so before you start you flaming take this into consideration; If you make pointless threads or posts that nobody cares for then they will not count in the Cash Out.
So please by all means post anything and all related to Call of Duty in this thread.

Sincerely, Tall Ace

Kyle said:
One official Call of Duty thread. I lol'd when I saw this. It would look terrible. No organization.

I don't believe one Call of Duty thread is the best for organization. The thread would go everywhere...

Like I said, please just PM me with things like this. Or just report the post.

Sense this is a pay to post forum, you will not receive money for posts like this. Therefor, it is just junking up the forum.

Kyle said:
Kyle said:
One official Call of Duty thread. I lol'd when I saw this. It would look terrible. No organization.

I don't believe one Call of Duty thread is the best for organization. The thread would go everywhere...

That would be the point, to keep it all in one thread.
It was my intention to keep it all within one thread so the forum would be cleaner, thus easier to navigate for new users.

Easier to navigate? Having everything crammed into one thread isn't so navigational.

Kyle said:
Easier to navigate? Having everything crammed into one thread isn't so navigational.

Keep in mind that there is a search feature.
This is to be used to navigate and search for posts that you are looking for, there is also a quote feature to reply to different posts. Use it.

That doesn't mean that the thread won't look like (REMOVED)

Excuse me, I forgot that this was a child's board.

Swearing may be allowed but until we make that decision I'll remove it. If you wish to take this matter further, send me a PM.

Yeah. Not the best idea to gather all call of duty stuff into one.

Back