What's new

Official Minecraft Thread

redindex20

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Minecraft is a sand box building game that is $20.

It's a nice and fun game if you are creative. Anybody else play this game?

http://www.minecraft.net

RE: Minecraft

I love Minecraft. I need to really practice on my building though. ><

Yeah I play this game every now and then, I am what you'd call a tunnel rat, I live in the mines and I build giant mining shafts, the sun has no place in my world.
If I have to use sunlight I simply dig another shaft to where the light needs to be, if I need to grow trees or crops for example. Maybe I'll showcase it some day if you guys want.

That's like me.

It's more exciting in the mines on Hard. ;]

Should rename the title to official minecraft thread. Just so people don't make ALOT of different threads about minecraft!

Sounds good, renaming.

On a side note, who plays on Hard?

I do. I like when there's thousands of mobs and i just beat them all. I do not like being done a new found mine with hard/extreme on. I play on a hacked client.. Maybe I should use the $ i get here to buy it!

Morgus said:
I play on a hacked client.. Maybe I should use the $ i get here to buy it!

Same :p I love building things, usually something that will take a little while or is complex. :D

My first new shaft has reached bedrock, it's 8x8 blocks around, filled with ladders to different cave systems.
My goal is making something that would look like a real mine, an ancient one.

I have a minecraft server, but the people I bought the server from, their site is down.

Along with the servers. : \

redindex20 said:
I have a minecraft server, but the people I bought the server from, their site is down.

Along with the servers. : \

I hate when things like that happen, I feel you man.
The host of my WoW server went down infidelity, after I paid 20 bucks for 3 months of hosting, it wasen't the best host but it was cheap and could support my playerbase.

Yeah. It sucks.

I wish they could send an email or something out.

Well, I got an email today from brohoster and it looks like I can get my server data.

I dont know, I guess they are starting a new company or something

I don't have mincraft, but i saw some video's and i really like it. It looks pretty cool. :)

The game is fun, very fun. I don't know how it's too hard@ Mastermind.
Terraria looks very boring and not fun. I haven't actually played it, but from gameplay.. It looks bleh

It looks really nice. :) Does everyone plays it and likes it? Because i don't know if it's worth it to buy.

Back