What's new

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

FetusMan

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Uh oh. I've started a post and I didn't mean to. ****.

I suppose it's got to have something to do with games then. Well, okay... So howabout dem Team Fortress 2? And Red Alert 2? And HALO? Those upcoming titles have me drowning in my own drool over here.

Can't wait for the TFC 1.5 patch to come out. New netcode, less lag, more of a challenge to me and my 384k ADSL... Wheee, Counter-Strike's gonna be fun! And no more stupid cheaters like Finity! (by the way, I hope his computer explodes)

------------------
"He who runs the galloping clam gauntlet, gets to feed the hippopotami the tasty, sweet, sugary thing."

-me, after accidentally ingesting a bottle of Listerine

why did you icq me 15 times on 2 different accounts?

That wasn't another account of mine. That was someone else I notified of your little cheating habit.

RA 2! HALO! TF 2! You're not the only drooling over the pictures and information exposed on these games. HALO looks incredible, but I'm afraid to admit that I know almost nothing about the game.
I'm looking forward to all three, but RA 2 is on the top of my list. I'm a fan(atic) of RTS games ever since I played Dune 2.
There are a few other games that look extremely promising except I'm unable to recall them at this moment. You'll know what I'm talking about when I post a demo or info about them in the future.

dunno.. the netcode seems only advantages to dailup users.. a lot of counterstrikers (70% who use broadband) are furious of what valve did...

oops.. forgot to say why they were mad.. apprently the netcode adds quite a bit lag to the broadband users.. i have no clue why.. gotta read a bit more about the new netcode...

[Edited by WaterB @ June 20, 2000 (edited 1 time)]

The 1.1 patch really had my hopes up. Now it's got me in my garage, producing small mail bombs to send to every Valve team member. I'm not so sure it's more lag that the broadband users are getting. The fact that damage registering has been delayed for a few seconds could be mistaken for lag. Also, a lot of people are getting worse framerates than before, and I have no clue as to why that is true. It's strange though, the only good thing that the patch has done for me is made my framerate go up about 10 fps. Valve is putting together a new patch though, I'm not sure what's going to be changed. I'm just hoping that it's going to be better.

Back