What's new

Olive Garden BOGO All You Can Eat Pasta Bowl

think we can use more than one per table? I don't' think it says so on the coupon....

Thanks . . . just in time for taking my Aunt to lunch tomorrow. Olive Garden is one of her favorites.

Coupon says Oct 7th... so only Sunday I guess...

I'm thinking I'll try here in central IL... and will try 2 per table.

I called Bolingbrook and they said that you can use more than one coupon per table. So Happy Birthday to my son Nicholas(who turns 15 tomorrow) we get to take his girlfriend to dinner and only pay for 3 people

think we can use more than one per table? I don't' think it says so on the coupon....

Depends on your server.

We had DD's communion luncheon at Olive Garden. We put 4 coupons in with our credit card when the bill came. We thought we would get it back with just one taken off, but he took all four off. LOVE it!

We are going today! So it will be hubby and I and 3 kids. Hopefully we will be paying for 2 pasta bowls and (maybe) nothing for our 4 year old or just 1 kids meal

I was told starting Monday Olive Garden will have for a limited time Buy one pasta dish take one home for 12.95.

I was told starting Monday Olive Garden will have for a limited time Buy one pasta dish take one home for 12.95.

Yep that is what our waitress was telling us. She said they cold prepare a meal for you and give you heating instructions. She tried one and said it was actually good

Lunch and dinner (and probably lunch for me tomorrow) for the 4 of us for less than $20 (we did leave a hefty tip because our waitress was great!)

DH & Sd16 went for lunch today. Thanks for sharing! :)

Back