What's new

Omfg Im So !!!!ing Happy!!!1

eXCeSS

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
So my friends dad wants a new pc, hes looking at the 700$ pos dell, and i say i can build a better system for about $200 less, so i set it up at newegg and i added a 2500+ and said "hey can u get me one of these too" joking around they order everything etc. So my friends dad goes, how much u want to put the pc together, put windows on it and put a new card in my pc, and i said " im not sure, what do u think is acceptable" so he goes to newegg clicks a 2800+ and goes "is this ok"? and im like "OMGOGMOGMOG EYSYESYESWYESEYSEYSEYSEYSEYSESYE"

and this is the first time im getting money for building a pc. and i get a 2800+ out of the deal! how sweet is that?!!?!

hahahahah
becool
xs

lol i guess that is cool i've built about 10+ for friends ranging from $200 to $2000 and the only thing i've gotten out of it was a 24 port switch so i don't really mind. I do it for the fun

yea i usually don't charge for friends, but hey if they offer it go for it!!

i charge ~$100 per hour to build for other people, considering it ususally takes me about 1 hour to get it running including formatting because i use a drive imager w00t!!

d00d, xs that is soo sweet, i may be making a comp for a friend soon tho, i doubt i'll get a 2800+ out of it :)

Back