What's new

One Heck of a Car Accident

Brandon

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
The single car crash on Interstate 675 that shut down the southbound lanes in Sugarcreek Township was caught on the cruiser cam of a Sugarcreek Township police car.

The driver of the 1985 Pontiac Firebird, 19-year-old Brennan S. Eden of Mason, Ohio was last listed in

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOyAUpLcblo[/video]

Ahhh! That's terrible! That must've been awfully scary for any witnesses to see.
There's no possible way anyone cold have survived this...I've heard of some pretty strange car accidents before, but this one is definitely the most outrageous I've ever seen.
Was this a tire blowout?-your car really loses control in that case, and I think I saw a tire burst at one point in the video.
Terrible accident!

This was shown on tv here last night. And it seems he did survive this.

Wow dude thought he was Knight Rider or something launching up like that. Glad he made it through.

Was there any explanation for why he was on the median in the first place?

Was there any explanation for why he was on the median in the first place?

I was actually wondering the same thing- was he just being an idiot or did his tire blow out and cause his car to lose control? He was driving awfully fast!

I think I saw this on a news show and what had happened is one of his tires went out I think..Or maybe this is a different one, but wow hard to image he survived that

Back