What's new

One World Online 50 off people--READ THIS!!

alexabear

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
I know that this is not a hot deal, but I figure that since the deal was posted here, other people should know about it--I have been receiving the e mails people have been sending the company all night. It seems that any time someone sends them a message, it goes out to the whole list. I just hope that our CCs are secure--it is a little scary. Also, one of the messages I received was telling the OWO that if he continued to receive messages, he was going to contact his lawyer and the attorney general for his state (NC). I hope this is taken care of--Just a note to let you all know what's up. Sorry for taking up space in hot deals.

I joined a few weeks ago but I've received no unexpected messages. You put yourself on their mailing list? haha!

------------------
Pay? You mean, like, money?

I only gave them the e mail required for purchase--that is what everyone did. I never sign up for mailing lists from these companies--again, just trying to help our other people who may be getting screwed.

Moving to Water cooler, I did the OWO deal, never received any kind of newsletter.

I hven't yet either, I'm not sure if it's because a) I haven't used the $50 yet or b) I forgot which email I used and my inbox is actually stuff w/them or c) just lucky.

------------------

WELL, I signed up for the $50.00 deal which I never recieved confirmation of and never signed up for any of their newsletters but so far tonight I HAVE RECIEVED FROM THEM over a HUNDRED COMPLAINTS OF THEIR E-MAIL SENT TO MINE!!!SPAM ,SPAM ,SPAM!!

------------------
Live and let die.

Well, my mailbox is full of their crap & I didn't sign up for a newsletter. Guess I'll forward all 36 emails back to the company. What else is there to do??????

------------------
I cried cause I had no shoes, until I met a man with no feet.

Aarghhh! This phenomenon has happened to me as well -- I'm scared to forward the Emails to the company for fear my Email addy will be shared with the list...and the owol site is down (suprise suprise) so I can't find a snail-mail addy or even a phone number.

This was *not* a hot deal. A colder deal there could not be.

------------------
My knob tastes funny.

I guess I've been lucky. I only got one e-mail from OWO asking me to do a survey to help them improve their site. Haha, I didn't reply and hope no one else does.

Back