What's new

P3V4X

Diesel

Peak Forum Legend
PF Member
Reaction score
I have my P3V4X coming on Wednesday (according to UPS, which is never accurate).
Coupled with my MSI slotket and PIII 600e, are there any special settings I should use to ensure the best overclocking success?

My system specs are:
PIII 600e FC
MSI slotket
G400 MAX AGP 4x
Sound Blaster Live! Value
Plextor 32x Ultraplex
Pioneer 303S
Smart & Friendly CD-Rocket (soon to be replaced by PlexWriter 12/4/32)

------------------
"Qualifications for being a Moderator at Anandtech...? I think that you have to be 17 or under, and the lobomoty has to be total. Partial lobomoty only gets you Elite Member status."

Serendipity is looking for a needle in a haystack and finding the farmer's daughter.

Did you get your asus from onvia? I placed my order last week, along with a kvm switch. I recieved a pakcage last friday, but no board!

I had to call onvia up, they told me they will ship on out as soon as they can. Sigh.

------------------
In Hong Kong, he'd be dead.

Yes, I ordered it from Onvia about 2 weeks ago. Checked the online order status last week, and order showed as shipped, but no tracking number.
Called Onvia customer service, and spoke to a very cute-sounding CSR who let me flirt with her for 20 minutes (but I digress...).
She gave me the tracking number, and UPS's website shows I should have it on May 3rd.
Of course, I just got a package that was shipped from CA to NJ, got mis-routed in NJ and sent back to CA, intercepted in CA and sent back to NJ. That's why UPS stands for "
U People Suck!"

------------------
"Qualifications for being a Moderator at Anandtech...? I think that you have to be 17 or under, and the lobomoty has to be total. Partial lobomoty only gets you Elite Member status."

Serendipity is looking for a needle in a haystack and finding the farmer's daughter.

Cute sounding csr that flirts?? Man, you get all the luck. I got some gruff man that made me feel like I wasn't worth his time. Though when I called last week, another CSR was really helpful.

I hope these boards come in soon. They said that thier main distributer stopped carrying the p3v4x.

------------------
In Hong Kong, he'd be dead.

The cute girl said that they were trying to arrange to either get more from another distributor, or arrange something directly with Asus to fulfill the backorders.

------------------

Back