What's new

Personalize Your Microphone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do an engraving on the Chrome finish if that were available. Sort of the like iPod engraving. I don't know about the rhinestone deal though. :sqerr:

I often use my Gemini Mic as it is so simple. Most can not use it cause of the handling noise but it is a sweet mic for me.

I must say that my EV mic rules so far above but in certain situations the Gemini is the cats meow.

I want Snoop's mic...
SNF27BIZZ-280_564907a.jpg

I would buy them if they didn't cost more than than mic. I have wanted to make my own in leopard but other things have been higher on the list. Snoop has the right idea--I think he is trumping Carrie Underwood's glam mics here.

If mic sleeves added to the entertainment by giving people something to talk about or laugh at than I think they would be fun to have but at the price they are now, the money would be better spent elsewhere. Must admit to buying an OM2 skull pattern mic, however.

I like the look of a microphone on its own, and I don't think that personalization like that is necessary.

I have a better idea. If they make liquid tape/insulation ( the kind you dip tool handles into) in CHARTREUSE maybe a double dip for color AND extra rubber protection! :sqlaugh:

Then when they drop the mic it bounces?

I wouldn't like the rhinestone ones as it would be terrible trying to clean them from the sticky Margarita hands.

I have a theorey as to why males get so intense over the best sound and look for mics but I'm not going to say it here. Okay. I just did. Oh, and now you know the next thing I'm thinking....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back