What's new

Pet Assure Vet discount plan $1 for trial.

LWmommyof3

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
has anybody ever used/purchased this?? My dog is due for shots and my vet is not on the list. Sick of paying more for the dogs visit than the kids ped visit.

Sorry I cant attach the link from Mum's home page.

Pet Supplies Plus and Petco offer discounted vaccinations for animals by a certified veterinarian. The Animal Welfare League in Chicago Ridge also offers discount shots but they are not individually listed on their website. You could call them to get the specific information you need.

The Cook County Department of Animal and Rabies Control offers clinics from March to October for basic shots. I tried to copy and paste list and it turned out funky so here's the link:

http://www.cookcountygov.com/taxonomy2/Animal%20&%20Rabies%20Control/Downloads/clinic%20list%202-2012.pdf

Call (708) 974-6140 for more informaton on the Cook County clinics.

I have used the services of all 4 facilities at one time or another. I can no longer afford to pay full price (and OV $$) at the vet.

They have prices on the bottom . I think it was $79 cat. can't remember dog price or multi pet price.

Its been about $200 bucks the last 2 times for OV and shots! I have $18k college tuition oop again this year after scholarships.

It does not cover meds that you take home. Like the **** expensive heart worm meds!

Back