fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
I pinned a recipe Doritos Cheesy Chicken Casserole, but when I click on it to go to the site to view the recipe, my puter freezes up every time. Is it just my puter? I really want that recipe! :drool:

3 cups cooked chicken, chopped (I used a rotisserie chicken)
8 oz sour cream
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups salsa or 1 can Rotel
1 can of corn, drained
2 cups Mexican cheese, shredded
1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Lightly spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Crush the entire bag of Doritos and cover the bottom of the dish. Reserve one cup of cheese. Mix together remaining ingredients in a large bow. Pour chicken mixture over the Doritos. Bake for 20 min. Top casserole with the remaining cheese and bake 5 additional minutes or until melted.

Thanks guys. :flowers:

Looks cheesy and fattening...............right up my alley! :lol:

for the longest time i could not get my pinterest to load or create ans account until yesterday. it turns out i was using google chrome and it would not allow the creation of my account. i switched to internet "exploder" and viola! success. now i am trying to figure out the ropes of pinterest. so far i am not hooked. it seems when i click on something i like, it just shows photos, no how toos? am i missing something (as usual) always needing help, always. feed me seymor.

for the longest time i could not get my pinterest to load or create ans account until yesterday. it turns out i was using google chrome and it would not allow the creation of my account. i switched to internet "exploder" and viola! success. now i am trying to figure out the ropes of pinterest. so far i am not hooked. it seems when i click on something i like, it just shows photos, no how toos? am i missing something (as usual) always needing help, always. feed me seymor.

Well for recipes (that's mostly all I look at), click on it again and it will take you to the site it's from with directions.

i will eventually need to learn how to do pinterest better. and in my typical debbie downer voice, i am finding a lot of the stuff i view to be flimsy and not really child household friendly.so many of the decorating ideas would tumble over in my house with all the kids and clumsyness. i guess i am a no nonsense kind of decorator. if something really does not have a function or purpose, i hate extra glitz, or froo froo stuff. lookin for my niche on pinterest. a lot of the stuff on there is just busy work. there, i have gotten that off my chest. i did manage to glean a few interesting storage and organizing ideas.

i will eventually need to learn how to do pinterest better. and in my typical debbie downer voice, i am finding a lot of the stuff i view to be flimsy and not really child household friendly.so many of the decorating ideas would tumble over in my house with all the kids and clumsyness. i guess i am a no nonsense kind of decorator. if something really does not have a function or purpose, i hate extra glitz, or froo froo stuff. lookin for my niche on pinterest. a lot of the stuff on there is just busy work. there, i have gotten that off my chest. i did manage to glean a few interesting storage and organizing ideas.

ITA I'm not a crafty kinda gal. I'm mostly on there for recipes and just to look at cute stuff.

there was a dorito casserole on there that would either be deadly delicious or just deadly,lol

there was a dorito casserole on there that would either be deadly delicious or just deadly,lol

Did you not read my first post? :lol:

Did you not read my first post? :lol:
oh! too funny, i read it a while back and forgot that was what it was. but when i saw it today on pinterest i immediately thought of you and your love of cheese1 is there a completely bacon section as well!!?

oh! too funny, i read it a while back and forgot that was what it was. but when i saw it today on pinterest i immediately thought of you and your love of cheese1 is there a completely bacon section as well!!?
oh! i just punched in "bacon" in the search box!!! i am in dangerous "heaven" now :) there goes the rest of my thursday, drool

oh! i just punched in "bacon" in the search box!!! i am in dangerous "heaven" now :) there goes the rest of my thursday, drool

**** YOU!!! You made me search bacon too! :surrender:

BTW have you ever tried Baconnaise? I'm tempted.............it's by the mayo.

baconnaise.jpg

Oh and there's bacon salt too! :bliss:
http://www.jdfoods.net/

Back