What's new

Planet Earth Now Has A Flag

randomforums

New Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Untitled_2.png

http://www.iflscience.com/space/planet-earth-now-has-flag

What are your thoughts on this? Would you pledge allegiance and embrace the design?

And by the way ? a flag for earth ? earth dwells on the Galaxy, and before us the Dinosaurs, Neanderthals and the Apemen's, if they haven't chose any flag for earth, why should we chose ... oh wait because now we can and have the means, i just feel sorry for them, i am Against a flag .. Earth is free, liberate and for everyone to inhabit it,earth is unbounded and we can't proclaim or possess it .
as it is a general open-to-all terrestrial and extraterrestrial inhabitants .

Eh, I'm definitely not liking the fact that Earth has a flag. This begs the question of, why does it even need one?

Eh, I'm definitely not liking the fact that Earth has a flag. This begs the question of, why does it even need one?
Very good question. Unless we have other planets with life on them no need for it.

The purpose might be to give the population on Earth some kind of uniting feeling that goes beyond state and country borders.

Here's my poorly edited twist that I gave up on before it was finished.
mFCXatA.jpg

@Tagobs

The fact that we're all earthbound should be reason enough on why we should be united, especially with the impending destruction of the earth as seen on the Doomsday Clock, which truthfully reflects the degradation of our earth from Global Warming. As the name suggests, we must stand in unison on the global scale when addressing this issue, probably the biggest in human history after thermonuclear warfare. We certainly don't need a flag to represent that.

Though nice flag design anyways.

Back