What's new

PlanetSide

Nemesis*

Establishing Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well, I was having a conversation with an online friend the other night and he told me about this new game called PlanetSide. So my curiosity kicked and he sent me a link to there URL. I watch a flash demo of it and it looked very spectacular. So I went ahead and signed up for the demo version and downloaded it from one of there many servers. The bad thing was it took 5 hours to download and IM on DSL, and after downloading the patch I went on the game, and my God it OWNS very much worth the download wait. And another great thing I liked about it was that its an ONLINE GAME :) makes it even better if you would ask me.

So if your curious like I was go ahead a click on the link that I have provided below. I gotta say it PWNS.

http://planetside.station.sony.com/

I'm buying this game, it's a kick **** game when i played teh Beta and hopefully will be better when i play on the full game :D

Lovely game... a must if u can afford the monthly charge :D

wow - it looks awesome!

i dont like to pay monthly, so i will not play it - but it looks great!

Im one of there many beta tester so im playing a beta version for free. Im not one to pay monthly either, when i saw that everquest came out and it was monthly i was like. "Yeah Sure, Dont Think So" But this is a sweet game, and pwns most other online games. So i would pay for this one >_<

It's the first ever MMOFPS game ever to be made :D. and whats even better the game is always rolling 24/7 no matter what time you turn up.. and the gmae doesn't end there.. If you train your char upa s much as youcna you still NEVER have the prefered character thus unlearning and learning stuff.. I LVOE DA GAME :D:D:D:D:D

Im glad everyone likes :) It is a great game to play

I saw it on G4, this game seems to be really awesome, Massive online multyplayer shooter. Now thats just got to be an awesome game. But can it compete with Halo 2 or even Half Life 2.

Pay Monthly 2 me = No chance
PS with pay monthly = u got da cash SOE

I played beta, now i'm playing the full game, still on my free 30 day trial, but i will be carrying on afterwards!!

Back