What's new

play magazine

Sodge

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of play magazine? It's the best magazine, by far. It's got anime, media (as in music and movies), technology and, of course, games! The July issue is the first one I've seen and the first time I've heard of play. Greatest. Magazine. EVAR!

You must all go subscribe as I shall because it, along with Anti-Flag, pwnz j00!

Seems pretty cool. I put in a payment to subscribe for it.

Wow... I wasn't being serious about subscribing... but okay! It still is a greeat mag and should definatley be worth your buck. At least I hope so... ^^;

The August one was the first one I saw...I think they overrate everything they review. But, it's still a pretty good magazine.

Hey, are you moved yet, Sodge?

i've heard of it. yet i dont think i'll get it. I'll keep with MaximumPC

Hmm... I never heard of it. I don't read any Gaming magazines except for Nintendo Power, which I read once in a while. I usually get all my gaming news, reviews, previews and articles on the internet. Isn't the internet so great? ;)

Originally posted by Xilicon
The August one was the first one I saw...I think they overrate everything they review. But, it's still a pretty good magazine.

Hey, are you moved yet, Sodge?

I sure am!

As for NP, I don't like them at all. In all honesty they're the ones that overrate what they review. Biased towards Nintendo, of course.

Back