What's new

Playstation Games

Arkayz

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Im too lazy to do my own reasearch so I'l ask in here. What are the best games for Playstatio, help me out here guys
smile.gif

------------------
My dvd list:

http://www.dvdtracker.com/~arkayz

It really depends on what you prefer... MDK is good for shootem up, Metal Gear Solid (not VR missions)is one of the best shootem strat games. Dead or Alive 1 was pretty funny... but kick em games would be Tekken. Then you have the 2D shootems like Red Alert or Command & Conquer.

I would agree with Tekken and Metal Gear Solid. A driving game I would add is Gran Turismo and Gran Turismo 2. I also like Cybertiger, it is a cheesy golf game but really fun.

dettam

I agree with the above and will add my 2 cents. I'm an rpger so I recommend Final Fantasy 7 & 8 and Xenogears. Driver can be fun at times too
tongue.gif

------------------
Disinfect your Windows Machine : ftp://ftp.linuxberg.com/pub/distributions/
Any questions? Check out the Linux Forum.

Have to say, for best fighter I still enjoyed Soul Blade the best.
smile.gif

The sequel is a bit better on the DreamCast in the graphics and sound department, however they're the same in gameplay department to me. Great fighter.

------------------
^Alien^ -- Alien Soup Administrator / Owner
["Everything was true. God was an alien. Oz really is over the
rainbow. ...and Midian is where the monsters live." -Nightbreed]

For RPG tpye games, Final Fantasy VII is good, eight is alright(good graphics though). Parasite Eve isn't bad.

For some older games, Bust a move (I think it's called Bust a Groove in the US) and Parappa.

Micro Machines is addicting when you a a bunch of people over.

------------------
In Hong Kong, he'd be dead.

my son and i (he's eight) like the whole gex series (except we still can't find all the remotes in gex 2).

resident evil is outrageous ...

------------------
"it's easier to stay out than get out"

I love Lara Croft! Tomb Raiders 1-3 all kick ****!
{69sense- Lara is a hottie. I'd love to get my hands on her cartoon butt.}

Back