What's new

please do not move this need my kj freinds to know about this and they wont find it

KjAthena

Expert Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
To all my KJ freinds. I have been in NC due to a family emergency. Daughter was in ICU on ventelator(sp?) for 5 days due to snorting "bath salts" please read links and warn everybody you know about this junk. No body should loose a loved one. Daughter is home now trying to get her in a rehab. This crap is legal and sold in gas stations and C-stores
http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2011/03/snorting_a_new_form_of_bath_sa.html
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/01/24/americas-new-drug-problem-snorting-bath-salts/

will try and update as I find wifi and outlets as laptop has dying battery
Athena

please do not move this need my kj freinds to know about this and they wont find

I'm so sorry to hear Athena. I hope your daughter gets the help she needs and gets well soon.

please do not move this need my kj freinds to know about this and they wont find

Thanks Dan

So sorry to hear Athena :(
we won't move the thread

Still pulling for you and your daughter Athena. Remember to save some precious energy for yourself. I'm glad things worked out to the extent they did and now it's time to get on with more of our regularly scheduled life-lesson learning.

Thanks to all....doing as well as can be exspected and trying to take care of myself to...will keep updated as I can...internet very limited and have to pay by the minute at internet cafe so not using much heading home 4/4 or 4/5

wow, never would have guessed. hang on Athena, things will turn, be strong.

I am here thinking and praying for you and your family. Being so far away, don't know what I can do for you, but you have my phone# and only a call away.

Daughter is home from hospital and other than superfiical blood clot in arm doing well......but you can call me "Calamity Jane" as I stepped in a camoflaged hole and took a hard fall....back is screaming and I broke a tooth....made it to sister in laws house going to rest till tomarrow then head for home

I am sorry about your daughter Athena. I hope she recovers fully. It`s amazing that this can still be sold knowing what it is being used for!
I find that here in my isolated and quite little part of Ontario I am always shocked at what is out there.
Thank you for the links.

I'm glad your daughter is home, sorry about the tooth :hammer:

Thanks to all...please spread the word as you can

Back