What's new

PLEASE Help!!! TIA

My mom was from Marathon county...I spent many happy hours in the Edgar/Stratford areas where my grandparents/uncles farmed...

My mom was from Marathon county...I spent many happy hours in the Edgar/Stratford areas where my grandparents/uncles farmed...

Small world. Edgar is where they have a huge steam show every year. Also Gurnee wags shoppers... The night manager is from Edgar.

Done. I love the old time cop cars. Waiting for Andy & Barney to appear.

Done. I love the old time cop cars. Waiting for Andy & Barney to appear.

Yes it is great to see. Rocky is the kind people person. I sure hope he gets it. People know him by his Andy Griffith ways. We NEED somebody like him.

Easy to do--it really takes just seconds!

Yes it only takes a qucik click. THANKS AGAIN to all.

Done.

Side note, I thought of you when we up in Ogdensburg at my in-law's cottage a few weeks ago. My DH just got his truck back and we were wondering if it would make it (it did fine). I just thought man, I wish I had your towing info just in case...LOL.

Done.

Side note, I thought of you when we up in Ogdensburg at my in-law's cottage a few weeks ago. My DH just got his truck back and we were wondering if it would make it (it did fine). I just thought man, I wish I had your towing info just in case...LOL.

Good to hear you made it fine. Ogdensburg is REAL close to IOLA (where we have our party in July). Thanks.

Back