What's new

Please keep my family in your thoughts

Tazznum1

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
Last night I got a call after 12:30 am from my SIL hysterically screaming that my brother died. It went to voicemail and I immediately retrieved it, thinking it was her telling me that she was taking him to the hospital. But she found him unresponsive in bed, she called 911 and was doing cpr, but she was a nurse and knew it was well past the time of bringing anyone back.

I flew over there and found the cops, firemen etc. still thinking her screaming on the phone, she had to be wrong. She just had to be. When I came into the driveway to see no real activity of urgency, I knew.

Last night I lost my brother, my best friend and my father type figure.

He was a good guy, never was vindictive, never hurt anyone even with being disabled for many year and in extreme pain.

Please keep us in your thoughts. It's finally starting to sink in that he's not here anymore.

It's so difficult to make funeral arrangement, picking out plots for someone that I was just eating with, watching Kojak with and cracking jokes with.

My SIL always has said, "One and eight came out the same." He was the oldest and I was the youngest of eight and we were like carbon copies of each other when it came to 95% of things.

Lexy I'm so very sorry what a shock. I will pray for your brother and your family. Hugs to help you through :huggy:

So sorry for your loss. My prayers and good thought are with you and family. Hugs..

I am so very sorry for your loss. I will also pray for you.

I am so sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am so saddened to hear of your loss. Your words made it so clear how much you all love each other. I wish there was something someone could do to make it better for each and every one of you.

We (CWers) are all with you in spirit. I'm sure that if you needed us for something, we would be happy to help you out.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

BIG BIG:huggy:

Tazz, I"m so sorry to hear about your loss -- My deepest sympathy for you and your family. Many hugs and good wishes and good vibes sent your way.

I am so sorry for your loss. thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

i am so very sorry to hear of your loss. your family is in my prayers, and i hope that you guys will all remember the good times & smile, so that he may look down & smile with you. big hugs!!!

Tazz - I can't imagine the pain you are in right now. I grieve with you and for you, you'll be forefront in my prayers.

Back