What's new

Poll: Counter-Strike Source Fav Game type

Nyhm14

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Basically post your favorite game type for counterstrike source ;3
For instance, Mines Zombiemod ;D

Zombiemod is quite fun, I enjoy that one a lot. =P Much more than the others, in fact.

Never tryid Counterstrike never want to. It's filled with hackers and isn't even a good game.

I have to agree with Morgus on this one.
Seeing how outdated this game is, is really an eyesore, but I don't only judge by the graphics mind you.
There is also the fact that this game is always the same, no matter what map you play, no matter what mode you play. The basic goal is always the same, kill the other players and get money, then kill them again.
I really prefer Team Fortress 2 over CS 1.5/1.6/Source
My reason for this? It has player classes that makes each game dynamic and makes it feel unique, and the fact that you can get hats only adds to the feel.

Zombies. If there are no hackers it can be fun, but since there are always somebody, I avoid it nowadays.

My favorite game is Counter strike NST, that series can make the opponent character, there are characters zombie, monster and others :)

Hahaha!I have to go with my all time favorite and that's zombiemod!Sometimes I really wonder why retards buy a sniper in a zombiemod man!But then obviously they'll be camping at some high ground that the zombies can't get.Eventually the sniper will still get killed lmao!Favorite gun for me is the shotgun.Just a few shot in the head and it's blown off haha! :D I also wanna go on a surf map but then everytime when I go in,I'll lag like hell.

Back