What's new

Post Your Car

Iestyn

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Just figured I would post this thread, as it helps with the thread and post counts, so this is a post your picture thread so post pictures of your motor =D

Unfortunately mine is some what out of action at the moment:

This was the first time I rolled my car:

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/107/car1.jpg
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/3150/car7h.jpg

I also have to admit that I also rolled my second car:

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/9821/photo0135h.jpg
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/262/photo0133.jpg

They are not the best pictures I know, but feel free to post yours =]

EDIT: Sorry I think I may have posted this in the wrong section, maybe it was supposed to be in the automotive section, sorry.

here are pics of the 2 cars we have right now
these aren't our actual cars, but they look like this :)
an olds alero and a chevy equinox

I've never been in a wreak that bad, hope you were okay

Attachments

• alero.jpg
    alero.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 12
  • chevy.jpg
    chevy.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 11
here are pics of the 2 cars we have right now
these aren't our actual cars, but they look like this :)
an olds alero and a chevy equinox

I've never been in a wreak that bad, hope you were okay

The black one looks nice =] I like the mini spoiler =P

I am not going outside to take a picture lol but here is really what it looks like without tint haha

Attachments

• 13532370.jpg
    13532370.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 8
it makes it go faster ;)

They don't make the car go faster n00b =P A spoiler does slow the car down a tad even though it's aerodynamic, it just creates more downforce to keep the car on the road =P

Brandon are you going to be on MSN this evening?

OMG! At those first pictures!! How did you flip both cars?

First crash I had a blow out, which sent the car careering across the road, then I oversteered again, and went up the hedge, hit a telephone pole and the car flipped multiple times in the air.

The second one happened when I fell asleep at the wheel, the car wheel got caught in the verge between the road and the hedge, it jolted me awake, and then I steered out, over steered once again and the car went back up the hedge and flipped it. It then flipped onto it's roof and then slid on the roof and windscreen for a fair distance.

Both accidents were actually about a mile away from my mums house, both were on country lanes which were very narrow and speed wasn't a factor in either of them, it's just I oversteered one way and then another =[

They don't make the car go faster n00b =P A spoiler does slow the car down a tad even though it's aerodynamic, it just creates more downforce to keep the car on the road =P

Brandon are you going to be on MSN this evening?
nope, it really does make the car go faster, we have little rockets on the spoiler ;)

Is the 'nope' as in you wont be online tonight or nope to the spoiler not making the car go faster :-/

Rockets? DIY job was it? =P

First crash I had a blow out, which sent the car careering across the road, then I oversteered again, and went up the hedge, hit a telephone pole and the car flipped multiple times in the air.

The second one happened when I fell asleep at the wheel, the car wheel got caught in the verge between the road and the hedge, it jolted me awake, and then I steered out, over steered once again and the car went back up the hedge and flipped it. It then flipped onto it's roof and then slid on the roof and windscreen for a fair distance.

Both accidents were actually about a mile away from my mums house, both were on country lanes which were very narrow and speed wasn't a factor in either of them, it's just I oversteered one way and then another =[

****. Lucky you walked away. Not to many people can say they walked away from 2 rollovers LOL!

Lol. The only injury I got from the first one was an airbag burn on my hand. Walked away with no injuries what so ever =P I'm so glad as I have already got enough medical problems to worry about =[

I drive a 2005 Mazda Tribute SUV... the fiance drives an Infinite G35.

Attachments

• tribute.jpg
    tribute.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 11
I am driving my green monster:
digiads_car_ads_142975_1.jpg

Yup, it is a ugly Hyundai Exel from '97, the previous century that is.

I bought it new and must say I never felt sorry. ok, it does not look 'wow' But despite its 1.3 engine, it is spicy and fast. I am not a sportive driver, but at trafficlights I am always away in a sec. Specialy nice on those moments when a newer car pulls over next to us because he wants to get in front of me before the road will end as a singelane. I do not have to put the paddle to the metal to keep my pole position, lol.

But besides that, it is a great familycar. If you see the car it is a low, small one, but inside you have space and enourmous room for stuff in the back. (I've heard this car was loved bij sertain Italian families for its trunkspace...)

We ride this thing till it is dead. We already are looking around for another one, but till than, we keep on riding!

I saw a kid get out of a little honda something or other a few years ago at the grocery store. He had a spoiler on his, a 2x4 spray painted silver bolted to two little chrome brackets to the trunk. LOL. I just had to laugh.

Brandon has agreed to let me roll and crash test his car. Although Brandon's not yet aware that he's agreed to it ^_^

My car is a 2001.5 Volkswagen Passat (yes, two thousand one and a half) which was a 'test' for the 2002 design of the vehicle.

Here's what it looks like:
2003-Volkswagen-Passat-13240797-290.jpg

Back