What's new

Post your desktop

Matt Carr

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Come on lads, take a print screen of your current desktop and post it here.

Mine ---

desktop.jpg

I made the desktop up in about 2 mins, I don't like spending lots of time on **** that doesn't make me money (and I don't spend much time on that either).

my god... that truck is way to low...

**** man, that's so low I don't think you could even drive over a grain of sand without hitting.

it has airbag suspension. so he can raise it and lower it with a flip of a switch. im saving up for airbag suspension.

Simple..yet Sexy

Attachments

• wp.jpg
    wp.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 10
Originally posted by Silent Warrior
it has airbag suspension. so he can raise it and lower it with a flip of a switch. im saving up for airbag suspension.

Ah, nice.

Originally posted by d_07
Simple..yet Sexy

Indeed, it reeks of quality.

Post your desktop here.

If you don't know how I will help you out with these simple steps:

1. Go to the desktop
  2. Press 'Print Screen' on keyboard
  3. Go to a picture software (Example: Paint, Photoshop, Fireworks)
  4. Save it
  5. Upload it to host

Here's Mine: [Use link's instead of posting pictures for all our happy dial-up friends]

Click Here For My Desktop

*Gasps* Apple!? Heh. Cool. Let's see here. One sec.

I made it a really low quality so it might look like ****. We'll have to find out.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 39
I usually have something that I have made, but at the moment I just have a picture of ' The Predator' from the new Alien vs Predator movie.

Attachments

• bg.jpg
    bg.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 33
I lowered the size (otherwise it'd be 1280x102) and the quality a lot.

I've got Gandalf and Pippin facing the Witch King. I can't wait for the Extended ROTK.

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 36
Swazi said:
*Gasps* Apple!? Heh. Cool. Let's see here. One sec.

I made it a really low quality so it might look like ****. We'll have to find out.

Why are you so surprised about seeing a Mac? They are the best computers around. Well, depends on the one you have. I have a I Mac 20 in. With the Max X OS Panther. Here's some pic's to make you PC people jealous.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

I want to rip off that screen and put it on my PC. Haha. But seriously, I have absolutely nothing against macs... I just love my PC too much.

You made me anything but jealous :p

I am glad that i dont have a computer that looks like that.

I don't think that Macs are better in any way shape or form then a PC and since I am a PC gamer I like to have a system that all the games are made for.

Swazi said:
I want to rip off that screen and put it on my PC. Haha. But seriously, I have absolutely nothing against macs... I just love my PC too much.

I can understand that. It was hard to go from old PC's and Windows to Mac's and Mac OS, but once you go Mac you never go back.

They simply function better, are more stable, faster, amazingly more professional to use, and better Operating Systems.

Make the change and you will be 101% happier.

No. I'm a PC gamer. I would be 101% sadder. As for the OS. If I get tired of windows I could always switch to my linux which owns all.

Swazi said:
No. I'm a PC gamer. I would be 101% sadder. As for the OS. If I get tired of windows I could always switch to my linux which owns all.

I have a PC that I can use for my gaming needs, but I barley use it. That last time I bought a PC game was back when I bought GTA3. I will admit Linux is a great OS, but to me Mac and Linux are pretty even on greatness. Don't even talk about Windows OS to me. Thats the least of the better OS systems.

Meh. Window's does suck **** but it does what I want it to. And some people just arn't PC gamers I guess. I barely ever play my consoles and I buy multiple PC games every month.

Back