What's new
  • Support Peak Forum!
    Vote for us in the Site Battle Madness contest.
    Round 4 Vote PF

Primary school memories

ChristyB

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
What particular memory or incident can you remember when you were in Primary (grade) school? Mine was my grade 4 teacher,she was the sweetest person on earth,so kind,gentle and understanding. When I wasn't performing very well,she took her time to explain in clearer and easier terms, it's being so many years,but I really wish I can see her today to thank and reward her for all she did then.

I fought a lot at primary school. I didn't let anyone ride me or my gang and that was how I was able to become stronger in life too.

I have one memory myself that I still remember to this day very clearly. I remember I had a teacher in school, who was quite a comedian, and would always do everything he could to make his students smile even if they were having a difficult day. I remember one day we were in a lesson with him and he had the windows open as it was a warm day but it was also quite breezy outside. The clock was on the wall right near the windows that were open and we got a big gust of wind that blew the clock off the wall onto the floor. Without hesitation, he stood and went "Just goes to show time flies when you're having fun!" and the whole class burst out laughing.

Back