What's new

Prom help needed !!--

focadima

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
My daughter is on the prom committee--they are having the hardest time coming up with a theme that everyone agrees on. The location of the prom is the Palmer house, if that helps. The theme is basically only carried out in the center pieces and the favors--my daughter is pushing for neon nights and another person is pushing for a fairy tale type theme --so they are at a standstill. It should appeal to boys and girls--so anyone have some ideas??

Our prom theme was the tropics...but that was nearly 50 years ago...but it was easy to decorate (as if decorating the Proviso West gym was easy)...back then only the girls got gifts...silver palm tree charms for bracelets that were attached to our dance cards...

one of the themes that is getting some support is under the sea

OOO Lisa I love Under the Sea. I associate my 2 oldest girls with Little Mermaid. Once when they were small and we went to Disney, Marissa (whos prom it will be) sat on Ariel's lap in the grotto and I cried like a baby. Hope that theme gets picked.

We had a dance with the theme Lights back when the Journey song was a big hit. We just hung up Xmas lights in the school gym. Sorry, that's all I have....

I think at the Palmer House it should be something, I don't know, *more*..roaring 20's, Mad Men, something stylish. :p

I think at the Palmer House it should be something, I don't know, *more*..roaring 20's, Mad Men, something stylish. :p

The only thing I recall going to at the Palmer House was IML--it was "stylish" but I doubt it would make a very good prom theme. :lol:

Back