What's new

Random Insults

YesIndeed

Mastermind Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
If you come up with an insult that you think is really clever, or overheard one that you like, share it with us!

Try to keep them from being merely profanity, as we're looking for insults more like the famous "You're mother was a hampster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

Please try not to repeat yourself with things like "moron".

:D Have fun!!

Nat -
Your knees look like skankin' tomatoes after you're finished rollerblading ;)

Originally posted by Lil' Mo
Nat -
Your knees look like skankin' tomatoes after you're finished rollerblading ;)

:eek:! :lol: Nice one.

SNIVELLING PILLOCK!

dude, even the crematorium rejected your mothers body!

You are the vicitim of abortion! :eek:

*drunk man voice* ... Sista(or Bratha)! ... *hickk* ... I'll sober tomarrow ... *hickk* ... tomarrow I'll be sober ... *hickk* ... and You will be a right man ... *hickk* ... and tomarrow ... *hickk* ... and farewa ... *belch* ... Sorry did I splash You? ... *blow Your nose into Her/Him jacket*

Oh no we are not getting into a yo momma war . . . because yo momma so fat when she jumped up into the sky she got stuck

Well, if you insist...

Your momma is so greasy, she sweats Crisco!

Yo momma so ugly, when she was a kid they had to tie a steak around her neck just to get the dog to play with her.

Beauty comes from within, so someone should turn your ugly **** inside out.

When Yo momma knew that You will be a lawyer - She fallen from tree and broke Her tail :tongue:

Your teeth are so nasty, when you smile, it looks like you have a mouthful of dice.

You are like air heater from HomeDepot - too much ribs and no heat :(

yo momma wears combat boots without laces.

i'm sure we've all heard that one before :D

Originally posted by Diesel Dan
Yo momma got a wooden leg with a kickstand.
:rotflmao:

You look like a gay jewish black squirrel with a stick up its arse, your mother was a hamster and your dad smells of rotting sea weed!

Back