What's new

regifting

I don't gift at all, but that type of thing in the link is pretty common where I live.

cant regift...just not right.
Yeah it doesn't seem right

Now have I done it, I don't know. I don't remember ever doing it. I know I've been given christmas money a few weeks early before from my dad and used some of it to buy gifts, so kind of I guess if you count that

I don't regift. Even if I hate the present I figure that is what that person "wanted" to give me or wanted me to have.

However, I can't promise I haven't ever just thrown a gift away. :unsure:

I don't regift, but I will return a bad gift to the store. If I can figure out where it came from that is.......

virtually all of the gifts I get are things I've asked for.

when I get something I don't want, I exchange it.

Does drinking a fifth of bourbon and thowing up on the wife count as regifting?

Depends on how much she spent on the bourbon. If it was cheap bourbon then she got what she paid for..........

However, I can't promise I haven't ever just thrown a gift away. :unsure:
Same here. If I don't like a present I'll hang onto it for a little while just incase they stop by or ask about it :lol:

thenI just throw the **** out.

I never exchanged anything, not worth the hassle

Does drinking a fifth of bourbon and thowing up on the wife count as regifting?
She should atleast give you head in return :mellow:

Same here. If I don't like a present I'll hang onto it for a little while just incase they stop by or ask about it :lol:

thenI just throw the **** out.

I never exchanged anything, not worth the hassle

To me it's not about the hassle so much as the thought. I don't feel like I am "owed" a gift, so if that is what they chose to spend their money on so be it. I don't feel like I have to make myself like, it as I often get crappy presents, but I don't have the right to change what they wanted it to be either. So depending on what it is it'll either go off in a box or drawer somewhere or maybe trash, but not replaced.

i like bourbon... someone re-gift me their bourbon...

edit: not after it's already been consumed.

obviously i only saw one word in this thread...

Back