What's new

relaxing

sunny

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
What do you do to relax?

Since I work all day the time I get to relax is in the evening watching tv with my family or talking to my friends on the net.

i used to go to this swing set outside my church. id just swing and listen to music and zone out completly
i swear it was like a drug for me

Take a bath, i guess. Water is good for relaxing.

Listen to music and browse the internet. Watching a good movie is also nice!

shower, sit down, close eyes and fold the flaps of your ears over your ear canals. In this way, you could hear nothing but the faint, distant patter of water on porcelain. This act is life’s F5 button and you should try it. (Borrowed from a blog I read a lot)

It works too. Enjoy :)

Relax in a bath with a few drops of lavender essence.

Laundry. It sounds nuts but I love going to do laundry especially when the weather is nice. I throw my clothes in the go buy myself a beer and lunch and just sit by the river.

Laundry. It sounds nuts but I love going to do laundry especially when the weather is nice. I throw my clothes in the go buy myself a beer and lunch and just sit by the river.
Talking about laundry. Since our machine broke I have been going to the laundromat which is a lot easier because I'm not doing everyone else's washing now and I can just go across the road and relax at the beach or read or listen to the radio while the washing is being done.

Back