What's new

Rock Climbing

A

apbuske

Well I went climbing today. Here is a quick video from an easy climb. It was the best I could get since there was nowhere to put the camera.

Attachments

• th_130c386e.jpg
    th_130c386e.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 290
That looks like a lot of fun. I've never been rock climbing but I'll definitely have to try it one day.

Its really fun! And a great workout. I usually go about 3 times a week.

Yes, it's a sport and yes, it should be an Olympic sport.:p

Good for you. It's a great activity requiring skill, a good temperment and bags of courage.

I've always wanted to try it. Not really too sure where to start though. I've seen some crazy looking walls around

Hey, that looks like fun. How much did it cost? Did you feel tired afterwards? I did it once a while back and my quads were burning afterwards. I signed a release form and all and paid like $10. The harness really is uncomfortable, but necessary to have on though.

Hey, that looks like fun. How much did it cost? Did you feel tired afterwards? I did it once a while back and my quads were burning afterwards. I signed a release form and all and paid like $10. The harness really is uncomfortable, but necessary to have on though.

Yeah it's better to be uncomfortable than slip and fall and break some bones.

I bolder, I don't belay. Which means I just climb the rocks without being hooked in or wearing a harness. Its more fun I think.

My forearms are a little tired but only because I didn't stop when I should have. Normally I don't get too sore afterwards since I do it a lot.

I have never tried it personally, but have always wanted to. My giant hands and feet would probably be my kryptonite, but would still be a great time. How much does it usually cost to climb? Do you pay per climb or for time?

I have never tried it personally, but have always wanted to. My giant hands and feet would probably be my kryptonite, but would still be a great time. How much does it usually cost to climb? Do you pay per climb or for time?

I have a monthly membership. I have size 16 feet and giant hands. I have never met anyone with bigger hands then me.

Rock climbing is so fun! And great exercise too! Requires a lot of upper and lower body strength though.

I love going rock climbing! I dated a girl about 3 years ago who got me into it. She and her friends would travel throughout the world climbing on different mountains/structures/etc. I went on one of the excursions and it was a total blast. The only thing more fun than climbing was rappelling. But definitely rock climbing rocks!

I love to go climbing! They are so amazing places here in Tennessee to go rock climbing. I also go into Kentucky and climb as well.

I have never been outdoors. Only inside. Hoping to go outdoors this summer.

This topic has got me interested. Going to go try it soon, will let you guys know what I think.

Back