fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
As the world keep progressing, do you think people or entrepreneurs run of idea.

I think there is no limit for it, even small ideas put in the right path comes as a great success.

Whats your thought.

I think that is why we have a word like EVOLUTION...because the only thing that is constant is change and with change comes the continual evolution of our status quo; therefore, great ideas may be few and far between, but as long as they are generated we will keep moving forward.

Where Do You See The World In 20 Years?

I think it's going to horrendous. I believe that a huge war will have taken place. I believe natural disasters will run rampant. I also believe that crime will be way up there. Don't know for sure. Just what I believe. You?

In 20 years I will be 58 and I see myself with my doctorate in Poly Sci. Working a nice job that I can enjoy because I enjoy Political Science.

Probably a third world war involving Islam. The groundwork is done and the mixture bubbling nicely at the moment.

Frog said:
Probably a third world war involving Islam. The groundwork is done and the mixture bubbling nicely at the moment.
I am reading an interesting book on just that subject and how we have to not let it happen. Though I been reading a lot about Islam as of late because I would like to understand it more. I will be posting threads at some point about it in the Religion section probably today.

Back