fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Oh my God, after reading the plot and seeing few pictures i felt little giddiness
and like vomiting. What a bloody concept is this. :s

Ok, so a Friend talked me into watching this movie. It was very graphic. I have no idea how this idea every made it to a movie or even found people that were will to act in it.

Yes, very weird..

Yes Naiwen, got stunned!!

Favorite beer/liquor/beverage

I know that not everyone here is of legal drinking age, but if you are and you drink, what is your favorite beverage?

I myself hate wine my father was an alcoholic and that was his drink of choice. I don't drink very often though when I do I prefer beer Budweiser is my favorite though I drink most any beer.

I like shooting down shots of Jack, but sometimes it can be a bit rough. I have to say that I'm mostly a beer person. My favorite beer has to be just a plain old Schlafly (which I think is a local brew).

HappyMonkey said:
I like shooting down shots of Jack, but sometimes it can be a bit rough. I have to say that I'm mostly a beer person. My favorite beer has to be just a plain old Schlafly (which I think is a local brew).
I have had Schlafly before it is not to bad.

What could you compare it to? I'm a beer drinker myself. I like Budweiser, Bud Light, Corona, Heineken, Land Shark. Lately I've been enjoying crown and diet coke though.

La fun du monde is my favorite beer and generally my drink of choice if I have one. Otherwise I prefer beer > wine > hard liquor.

Raizen said:
Captain Morgan
That was my go to drink of my youth. These days I try to steer clear of any rum, it makes me too ummm....."energetic."

My favorite good beer is Old Rasputin, a Russian imperial stout. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/112/412

My cheap beer of choice Is National Bohemian Beer. (Natty Boh, or simply Boh) The official beer of maryland is perfect for chugging, or sipping on with a pile of crab and oysters. Best cheap beer ever.
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/447/7363

Bex said:
What could you compare it to? I'm a beer drinker myself. I like Budweiser, Bud Light, Corona, Heineken, Land Shark. Lately I've been enjoying crown and diet coke though.

All I can tell you is that its a pale ale. I haven't really had enough beer in my life to tell you what it could compare to. It's definitely nowhere near the taste of Budweiser though!

Skathi said:
MEAD!!!

Also love Ale, Stout, Whiskey, Vodka - Not Smirnoff though, Lager, Jager

Never had mead before. Always did want to try it though lol.

HappyMonkey said:
All I can tell you is that its a pale ale. I haven't really had enough beer in my life to tell you what it could compare to. It's definitely nowhere near the taste of Budweiser though!

Could be anything then. There's more than a few hundred different types of ales lol.

Raizen said:
Could be anything then. There's more than a few hundred different types of ales lol.

Well, I'm not a beer expert or anything so I can't give you a detailed description of what it tastes like. Still, it's a great beer and if you see around, then give it a shot. It can be a bit pricey, but well worth it!

Back