What's new

Serial Gamer (Call Of Duty)

Media22

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
hi there,

I am 37 and I am playing FPS for about 12 years now.

I started to play with Medal Of Honor Allied Assaut but quickly moved to Call Of Duty.

I play COD: MW and COD: MW2 mostly and looking forward for COD: MW3

what about you?

You can find me around under the name of Salvation

I started playing FPS on PS2 then I played WoW for 4? year then tryid a free FPS game called Blackshot now i got CoD MW2 because it's better than Black ops. Looking forward to MW3!

Fps? Well If I remember I had a demo cd which had quake 3 arena. And that was fun back then.

(I might be receiving a LOT of hate on this, but this is my personal opinion). I don't play much in terms on FPS anymore, it's just, most games that are released are FPS. It all just looks the same, with diff body armor and names on the weapons. I personally enjoyed COD3 the most out of that series, particularly since you aren't this multitask all-in-one soldier who can react to almost everything and go, "I pwned ya n00b wheres mi 9th prestige pl0x?!?1". Just didn't find that all really entertaining as much.

Call of duty looks pretty nice. I would rather choose Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2. I don't know why but i really like this.

I Play Call of duty 4, it's a nice game with fascinanting graphic, but it's too bad that i always get dizzy whenever i play FPS game too long

How did you start with Allied Assault, but play fps games for 12 years? Allied Assault came out in 2002 D:

Back