What's new

Shame & Chocolate Bars

Would you buy a chocolate bar shaped like crap?

• Absolutely. Without hesitation.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would consider it.

• No way!

• Total voters

stupideverything!

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
ok have not been on BA for an age and for that i hang my head in shame...i wanted to put a smiley that was hanging it's head in shame but there doesn't seem to be one...but right now there is this business idea that i have for which a little research is required. i want to manufacture a chocolate bar shaped like crap. i hope i don't offend anyone. please please tell me if you would buy it, if not to eat then for entertainment purposes...call me naive but i really think it would sell, however i'm keen for bashers opinions.

I doubt it would sell....:dontknow: I might have even seen it before, not sure. Maybe you could try selling Kangaroo, or Panda droppings or something. We have Moose droppings here in Canada.....just Chocolate Covered Almonds (I think :eusa_thin). The tourists seem to love it. :p

Well me no I wouldn't buy it because I don't want to think about something disgusting when I eat. Though it might sell with the younger crowd since they like things like that. I remember food companies coming out with treats I though would be sick but kids like. For example I remember one time food companies coming out with ketchup that were odd colors, but I never hear about it anymore. I even hear some candies have real flies in it and people buy that.

PS- Welcome back to BA stick around we could always use new people willing to post on a daily basis.

Not in my life time. Just like I would not buy chocolate shaped like breasts or a penis. Just not appetizing enough for me. I like my candy fancy!

Lived on Snickers and chili cheese dogs one summer. Lost 25 pounds!

Now that sounds like my kind of diet. But how did you lose weight? Did you have a stomach worm or something?

They already have it both as a chocolate bar and as a sucker. They have it here in a store called san francisco

What about Chocolate PUKE????.....you could mix white, milk and dark chocolate. You could also add nuts and other candy to make it look authentic.:p

Now that is GROSS!!!

Of course Id buy it. I wouldn't eat it..... I might throw it at people....

Maybe you and mrsd should team up you can have chocolate crap and women farts ice cream! Make one of the ice-cream flavors rotten egg gas flavored! Where's the barf bag! GAGGING!!

BabyBuddha said:
What about Chocolate PUKE????.....you could mix white, milk and dark chocolate. You could also add nuts and other candy to make it look authentic.:p

Now that is GROSS!!!

Thats not right, I don't understand how people eat that. I would hurl just looking at it.

make it and ship it to upper michigan i know lots of people around here that would buy it i was talkin to my mom about it and apparently they already have it here at novelty shops

i preferr to buy choclate then melt it myself and make any shape i want and mix it any any way i want

I just eat it, the only time I melt chocolate is when I am making smores.

Back