What's new

So my girl wanted a ring for Christmas

cpvr

Part Of The Furniture
PF Member
Reaction score
So, my girlfriend told me last night and sent me a copy of the ring to the email. So, I went ahead and told my mom to buy it with my funds.

I think its a cute ring, and no, its not an engagement ring or anything, but a promise ring.

Here's the ring:
pZALE1-5893136t400.jpg

Source: http://www.zales.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4343288

What does everyone think about this ring? :D

Ah Topaz... I thought it was a diamond from the picture and was like **** MAN!!
nice ring, I like it... well as far as rings go

I'd suggest her to get you this :)

ZuPj7.jpg

Too bad you did not make this post like a week ago. I won a 200$ Zales GC. I sold it for 125 last week :(.. But, yeah thats a nice ring. Though, my experience when it comes to women and rings you should always let them go to the store and browse to see if they can find something they like. You do not want to end up getting the Oh yeah its nice face...So if she picked it out.. Thats all you should need to know LOL

Too bad you did not make this post like a week ago. I won a 200$ Zales GC. I sold it for 125 last week :(.. But, yeah thats a nice ring. Though, my experience when it comes to women and rings you should always let them go to the store and browse to see if they can find something they like. You do not want to end up getting the Oh yeah its nice face...So if she picked it out.. Thats all you should need to know LOL
Dang and I missed it lol. She loves the ring. Her face when she opened the gift on Christmas was so priceless. Ya, she picked it out and as a good boyfriend I got it for her. I was picking on her though and telling her she wasn't getting it for Christmas, but instead in January/or February so her re-actions and excitement were truly great. :D

That's a nice ring man. How'd she like it? :) Was she surprised to receive it? :D

That's a nice ring man. How'd she like it? :) Was she surprised to receive it? :D
She was so suprised and excited. She hasn't taken the ring off since Christmas. She loves and adores it.

@Brandon She got this for me for Christmas:
405188_343032022375666_100000066143297_1442222_1127601932_n.jpg
;)

That ring is gorgeous, I bet she is one very happy lady!

Back