What's new

Software for making logos

webkid

Established Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend me good software for making quick and nice logos? I want to have some ideas from that software then Will try to develop better version.

well I recommand the adobe photoshop software. It is used by many of the people for creating logos.

pranith said:
well I recommand the adobe photoshop software. It is used by many of the people for creating logos.
It will cost you a bomb ..unless you get a pirated one....
so i recommend either inkspace or GIMP

we use Fireworks and Paint to edit photos...we are enjoying them as they help were we can't use paint...

:D

thedudleys said:
we use Fireworks and Paint to edit photos...we are enjoying them as they help were we can't use paint...

i use photoshop and sometimes fireworks... thats all...

nightlinker said:
thedudleys said:

photoshop and fireworks are resource hog....they will not work in low and medium end systems...
But where as inkspace and gimp works fine...so i use them a lot..:)

adithya said:
nightlinker said:
thedudleys said:

photoshop and fireworks are resource hog....they will not work in low and medium end systems...
But where as inkspace and gimp works fine...so i use them a lot..:)

its because it has lots features thats nice and need to have higher systems that your referring to...
and also most PC now can handle the softwares with ease....

Back