What's new

Some new features

Tazznum1

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
  • Updated the iTrader - now you will see it on each post and can easily add to the feedback (there were some hoops to jump through before)

• We now have a "Thanks" button - it will count each poster under the post AND keep a tally for the person, just like the post count in each post they make.

• We can now customize colors, fonts etc. for each poster for their own look to CW

• Arcade was updated with the latest version, but I don't think we added games to it yet.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a bunch.

We should be up like regular now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go and see please!

So glass itsi up and running! Thank you for your hard work!

:: BIG SIGH::

This has ate 3 days of my life with my stomach churning and constant WTF do I do if it doesn't work?!?!! I think my IT guy is going to do some mainlining to get over my insanity.

:lol: I can laugh about it now.

Thanks for getting the pace back up and running quickly Tazz!! Looks great!

I had very similar issues at work a couple weeks ago - not at all to take away from the emotion, but I definitely understand where you were emotionally. Again, a huge thanks! And both you and the IT guy deserve a massive, collective RAOK.

.<----------see the new features here too

.<----------see the new features here too

um, that's a cat ;)
(Edit: in my post, it's an old army-looking guy drinking a cup o' joe, but in yours its a cat still)

Dammit!!! Edit pt 2 - you edited/added the extra lines the very friggin second I quoted! unfair!

Awwww, she isn't new, she's preowned. ;)

Just pointing out the Feedback and the thank you thingys under peeps names.

Um, thanks?

:lol: It's the thought that counts, right?

Thank you for the upgrades. I will especially love the thank you button.

Thanks Tazz for all of your hard work and the new features. Now if I could only learn how to use the Thanks button.:)

Back