What's new

Some sense oh humor ...

lobo

Legend Of The Universe
PF Member
Reaction score
I think that it is worthy to be posted there.

My job is related to some articles and books. So, I am looking into these articles and books time after time. I read some article yesturday and found that the author name sounds like very-very bad word on my native language. This makes me laughting. One local aborigene asked me about the reason of my joy. I explained.
One minute late he was loudly laughting and he told to me that he know man with name Harddick... He was laughting so loudly ... His saliva was sprinkling through his mouth ... Some transcript of our chat :

- Ha-ha-ha-ha, You know, HarrdddDickkkk .... Ha-ha!
- I know man with name ****enson ...
- Ha-ha ... hm ... ****enson is not so fun as HardDick ... Ha-ha-ha
- Also I know Charlie ****ens ...
- Ha-ha ... it is not so fan also ...
- What about **** Cheiny
- Khmm.... You man - this is not a funny! You know! Newer think this way ...

And he leaved me ... I think that I hurted him ... :eek:

This is very suspicious ...

There once was a man from Nantucket...

I knew of a guy named Richard Beiter -- of course, he went with the first name ****, and although his last name was pronounced with a long I, it was just as funny when one mis-pronounced it with a long E instead.

Originally posted by possum37
I knew of a guy named Richard Beiter -- of course, he went with the first name ****, and although his last name was pronounced with a long I, it was just as funny when one mis-pronounced it with a long E instead.

So, is it pronounced "Biter" or "Beater"?

Either way, that's the kind of name you either change early in life, or for god's sake, don't go by the name ****!

Back