What's new

Something new

russsh

Emerging Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Hey, we been using the AutoKDJ plugin for winamp to do our karaoke shows. Not a lick of trouble or issues with it so far, (quite a few months now), love it!

We were at a local pub on a day off, sang some with the KJ there, they had the Kiosk front end for AutOKDJ running on a touch screen, seemed cool enough.

Anyone use the AutOfe for winamp? Searched out some older threads on this, just wondering if anyone is using it now.

thanks

I've used it but I had some networking issues crop up. I'm not the best at networking so I've put it on the back burner for now. Just too busy, but it does work great and the younger crowd loves it. The only problem is trying to get people to put in songs under the same name each time. Otherwise you have 10 songs cued up and turns out that they're all the same person. In that case, I kick them off the stage and make them wait till next round. Doesn't generally happen much. Most people get it!

I've used it in the past... it's really quite easy to setup.... but, I'm using Karma for my shows now...

Back