Special about your place

fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Here in chennai, we are famous for different lifestyles. You can most of other country people in our place. A destination place for most of the foreigners.

We are famous for our jewellery quarter
Our Heinz hp sauce
Our Cadburys chocolate
If you just put in west midlands and Birmingham we have famous boxers and wrestlers and footballers to and plenty of famous buildings

I live right outside of Scranton, PA. Where the show The Office takes place.

Greece is famous for it's History , it's beaches and some products like Olive oil.

Nice to know that Bugara1.

We are famous for our beautiful and historic places. We are famous for the highest mountain range of the world. We are also famous for sports accessories specially our world class footballs which are being exported all over the world.

I think that the interesting thing about New York, other than everything and the fact that you can find something to do no matter how late it is at night or early in the morning, is the fact that whenever my husband and I travel, people ask us what borough we're from and they always say how much they love New York and how much of a dream it is for them to go there.
It is kind of a humbling reminder of how much NY'ers tend to take NYC for granted.
My brother who lives upstate with his girlfriend, usually gets the same treatment from people up there and whenever they travel his girlfriend has to say that she's from the other New York (State) because they can tell she's not she's not from NYC like we are and assume that she is from somewhere else..

The special about my place is...

The island itself...

You know.. Bali :D

Back