What's new

Started hitting the gym

Fowler

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Well recently I started hitting the gym again, I'm currently running for 13 minutes but am trying to get my fitness back up. Does anyone else work out?

Yeah, I play a few sports. It's kinda the off-season now and I'm 16 so me and a couple of friends have joined a gym. I'm reasonably fit. I could always push it a bit more though.

Yes. When I'm on top of things, I work out for about 30-40 minutes in the morning right after I wake up, and then weight training after school for about 30-40 minutes... i can get really cut if I stay with it. I just kind of hate doing so many sit-ups... they take forever.

Also, I should start running again but I just don't like to do it. Its really hard to do something that you don't like, even though it is good for you.

I prefer running over push-ups/weights/sit-ups and such.

Yup. Working on my pack.

I do try to run or at least walk everyday for at least half an hour.

i do lots of sit ups and weights and such. i hate running. i would much rather swim for my cardio, but i have no access to a pool anymore

I much prefer swimming but I hate having to pay to get into a big pool of water. I need to start lifting weights again really.

I really should but I can't do alot with bung tendons in the achilles...

Your hitting the gym? Again? You know, it's not nice to hit... Lol, jk
Good thing your getting excersice though.. I really should excercise more...

Well I kicked callmecallum's **** in a Sprint across a football (soccer) pitch :p

Stupid Thanksgiving break... didnt get to work out for like 4 or 5 days.

I signed up to a gym last night. Just a small little community gym that just opened. It is in walking distance, open 24/7, and did i mention it is new?

Also is on a month-to-month basis...NO CONTRACTS! And for only $40 a month. Figure it cant hurt, so why not! First time going tonight...lets see how it goes!

Woohoo!

But yeah, working out is a great stress relief... I am really not into the whole "school" thing right now, so I try to hit our gym after school most days. It helps me out alot.

I should start going to the gym...I'm getting pudgy...Again....

I used to go to the gym and I enjoyed it. It was more of a social thing, gym, sauna, whirlpool followed by a drive to the nearest public house and a drink. Umm, rather defeated the purpose I think.

I'm not working out that often any longer because of job. I should make time for exercise or else I would get sick and wouldn't be able to work. Any suggestions when I can have work outs? I'm lazy waking up very early in the morning.

Sounds good though, I'd do the same :p

@Karter: How long is your lunch break?

Back