What's new

States you've visited

Dreamlander

Active Talker
PF Member
Reaction score
Use this tool and make a map of all of the states you've visited!

NOTE: HTML is disabled so that makes things a bit trickier. Click "Share you Link," then save the image to your computer (as the URL .png seems to not be working), and then upload it to Imgur.

My map:

OpNGx5e.png

A lot of my visited states were super short: For example, states such as GA, SC, and NC were all just during a trip to Florida that we were driving through.

AZ-CA-CO-CT-DC-DE-FL-GA-MA-MD-NC-NJ-NV-NY-PA-SC-VA.png

If image is unable to be seen: http://map1.maploco.com/visited-states/ml/AZ-CA-CO-CT-DC-DE-FL-GA-MA-MD-NC-NJ-NV-NY-PA-SC-VA.png

States I'm hoping to visit this year or so [health and funds forgiving enough] are South Dakota to see my online 'twin' who's basically like an IRL bff now at this point, and my boyfriend in Wisconsin...Which will be fun because I love dairy and it's dairy country, so extra excitement. :D

This was a fun tool to play with.

...It comes with a link and stuff to the map, so I just did that. Plus, it shows for me o.o;

Must be a problem with my PC then... :crying: What I deserve for torrenting Windows 7.

I have Windows 7 too [though it works for me XD]. Should I post it in link form too?

I've only been in California, but if it splits in two, then I've visited Northern and Southern California. So I don't really think I need a map for this.

I've also been in Mexico too, though I don't think it counts for this thread.

California is a big state, so it feels like a lot of travel without leaving it in my opinion. I lived there for six months and went to multiple parts of it...And it felt huge. Because, well, it is.

People in a lot of states section their states into pieces though. In New Jersey [where I grew up/still live now for 99% of my life] it's split into three to five pieces by people here, despite it being so small.

@Juneberry

I suppose, yet I'm talking about more than just sections. Northern California does not resemble Southern California at all. One has all the water and forests, and the other is a smoggy desert. Even the accents between the two places are slightly different. All these discrepancies make them seem like two different states.

Selena said:
@Juneberry

I suppose, yet I'm talking about more than just sections.  Northern California does not resemble Southern California at all.  One has all the water and forests, and the other is a smoggy desert.  Even the accents between the two places are slightly different.  All these discrepancies make them seem like two different states.

I know about that concept too, silly. I was more saying a lot of people in New Jersey don't see half of it /as/ New Jersey. Similarly, I know there have been a number of times parts of California have tried to secede from the rest of the state- and even at one point from the country. But the differences between the two halves are certainly large both in ecology, geography and just the people too. People I've met most who live there tend to be very noting of it. I have friends in both Northern and Southern- and some prefer to act as if the other half of the state is non-existent.

Back