fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Any adbrite users here, who got a successful payment from them. Till now due to less traffic i don't get much amount in adbrite.

What is your experience with it.

What is a good Cardio Workout.

I want to know what a Good Cardio regime would be. Any Suggestions. Jogging is one but I would have to work up to that. I am looking for something to get myself to that point.

Jogging was always so boring and ****ty to me. I personally need to do something fun for cardio.

My cardio regime might consist of:
3 minutes of jump rope
30 seconds of burpees
30 seconds of mountain climbers
1 minute of hammering a log or tire
Repeat

Sometimes I might try to pace myself, other times I might go all out. Either way, I go till I can't go anymore. Also, I think a full body cardio workout might be more beneficial then doing just 1 exercise.

Raizen said:
Just start jogging. You have to build up and nothing is better than running.
Yeah I though about it and am starting to Speed Walk I figure about a month I will be up to Jogging.

Di_Roy#1 said:
Jogging was always so boring and ****ty to me. I personally need to do something fun for cardio.

My cardio regime might consist of:
3 minutes of jump rope
30 seconds of burpees
30 seconds of mountain climbers
1 minute of hammering a log or tire
Repeat

Sometimes I might try to pace myself, other times I might go all out. Either way, I go till I can't go anymore. Also, I think a full body cardio workout might be more beneficial then doing just 1 exercise.
I may try that.

Back