fords8

Hanging Out!
Peak Director
Peak Mediator
Mountaineers
PF Member
Reaction score
Peak Coin
Have you ever been through these thoughts. I have and i don't have the count for it.

Whenever i am distressed or being embarrassed, i used to think what is the use of living in this world.

But after few seconds, i overcome this issue but distracting myself to other topic.

Paul fires back at Christie.

Christie being one of the most moderate Republican in the GOP really should pick his fights more carefully. He is using the terrorism and Paul's view that the Current NSA powers are a bit extreme considering this would probably not make a big difference anyway.
Now to use 9/11 as a reference for attacking Paul was wrong on Christie's part. Lack of viable intelligence was not the reason 9/11 was not stopped everyone knows this. It was lack of communication between the Federal branches among several other thing. The lack of the FBI to take two agents warnings seriously. CIA's lack of sharing certain intelligence among the agencies. It was a failure of Communication and the lack of listen to those who said something was wrong.
Christie is a freakin idiot and now has Tea Party members looking for ways to make sure he does not get office again in any part of the government. Maybe Christie need's to listen to the people rather then attacking others in his party.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/onpol...-paul-chris-christie-sept-11-victims/2599453/

Back